Human monoclonal antibodies
Oncomatryx ADCs comprise a cytotoxic molecule conjugated to a human antibody designed to ensure that the ADC reaches the target cells with high sensitivity and specificity.
Human anti-MTX5 full IgG1 monoclonal antibodies
High specificity – High affinity – Fast internalization
- OMTX anti-MTX5 humanized mAb IgG1 binds specifically, in a concentration-dependent manner, to both human (a) and murine (b) MTX5, at subnanomolar EC50 values (0.33 and 0.25 nM) in vitro, in MTX5-transfected HT1080 cells and in primary Cancer Associated Fibroblasts from patients (c), as well as in vivo in tumor stroma of pancreas cancer patient-derived xenograft mice after i.p administration (f)
- OMTX anti-MTX5 humanized mAb affinity and specificity is not affected by conjugation to OMTX payloads (d)
- OMTX anti-MTX5 humanized mAb is rapidly internalized within cells. 85% of cells showed exclusive intracellular labeling after 60min (e).
- OMTX anti-MTX3 human mAb A5 and mE12 IgG1s bind in a concentration-dependent manner to human and murine MTX3, respectively, at subnanomolar and nanomolar E50 values┬
- OMTX anti-MTX3 human mAb A5 is rapidly internalized within cells. 75% of cells showed exclusive intracellular labeling after 60min
- OMTX anti-MTX3 human mAb A5 binds primate┬áMTX3
- HUVEC apoptosis increases in response to human mAb A5┬
- Angiogenesis is reduced in response to human mAb A5┬